浴室 require less frequent cleaning when they receive a quality deep clean. To save you time and give you extra-shiny bathrooms to be proud of, 莫莉·梅德介绍这个指南, 下载完成 浴室对检查表 带着补给清单, detailed instructions and professional inside advice about how to get the job done right, 每一次.
莫莉女仆’s bathroom cleaning checklist also helps you clean in the most practical order; there’s, 毕竟, a technique to cleaning a bathroom well. This guide will help you turn your bathrooms from grimy to glorious.
It’s time to stop rummaging around the house for the rags, glass cleaner and tub scrub 每一次 the bathroom needs to be cleaned. Purchase a tote or bucket to store your bathroom cleaning supplies for added efficiency. 以下是你需要的:
- 带浴盆的喷雾瓶 & 瓷砖清洁剂
The 浴室清洁检查表: A Step-by-Step Guide
Follow these steps to clean your bathroom and download our bathroom cleaning checklist for more detailed explanations of every step.
- 〇清除多余物品 Make yourself some space to clean.
- 喷雾清洁剂, Apply your preferred cleaning product to areas that need to be cleaned. Let it soak in while you clean other areas.
- 填满水槽 – Fill with warm water and your preferred cleaning product or soap. If the sink is really dirty, give it a quick rinse so you don’t contaminate your cleaning water. This will serve as your “bucket,” which you’ll use to rinse rags and sponges while you clean.
- 擦, Use a rag or sponge to work from ceiling to floor, wiping down all surfaces in the bathroom (except the mirror and toilet). Frequently rinse your rag or sponge. Spray cleaning solution on areas that need to be disinfected.
- 擦洗, Return to areas that you previously sprayed and use a sponge or a stiff brush to remove soap scum and mildew. Rinse with clean water or rinse your sponge in the sink as you scrub.
- 地板, 用吸尘器吸地板和浴垫. Use a steam mop or microfiber mop with disinfectant to finish.
- 发光 – It’s the details that make a difference. 完成 up with a dry rag; buff and shine everything! Use glass cleaner and a microfiber cloth or crumpled newspaper to clean the mirror.
- 完成 – Drain the sink and rinse it with fresh water. Wipe up any water that may have splashed on your clean countertop and faucet.
A general tip to keep in mind during every step is to work your way from the top down – that is, dust the light fixtures and wipe down the countertops before cleaning the floor. This way, any dust or debris that falls will be cleaned up as you work your way down. The only exception to this guideline is the sink, which you should save for last.
As you follow our bathroom cleaning instructions, feel free to add anything your bathroom may require specifically. Maybe you have a steam room that needs to be sanitized or a glass shower door covered in hard-water spots. Customize your cleaning plan by adding specific needs to the checklist.
最好的部分? 一旦你的清单完善了, 你可以把它交给孩子们, and they’ll have no more excuses for missing the toilet. Use a different color of marker for each child to divvy up the list.
We wouldn’t be the best cleaning service in the industry without a few tricks up our sleeve:
- Use Rain-X (usually for windshields) to keep glass shower doors cleaner, longer.
- Toss a few extra trash bag liners in the bottom of the wastebasket when replacing the liner.
- Use a rag with an abrasive oxalic acid cleaner to buff hard-water spots on shower door glass.
- Let cleaning products soak in while you do another task.
- Remove dust from vent fan grilles with a vacuum that has a brush attachment, 或者使用一罐压缩空气.
- Make a paste with baking soda and water for an all-purpose scrub that’s great for grout or tub stains.
- Run your toothbrush holder and soap holder through the dishwasher.
- 把淋浴喷头泡在醋里 to remove hard-water deposits and limescale.
- Keep bathrooms cleaner, longer by keeping disinfectant wipes below the sink. Use them to wipe down surfaces between cleanings.
Finding time to clean the bathroom is difficult in our modern lives. If you’re too busy to clean the bathroom as often as you’d like or would rather spend your free time with friends or family, 莫莉·梅德可以帮忙. We offer one-time or regular custom 清洁服务 对于任何一个预算. 云顶国际是这方面的女佣!
*This checklist is provided to help DIYers clean their own homes. It is not intended to reflect the steps taken by 莫莉女仆’s professional cleaning teams. Each franchise independently owned and operated. 服务可能因地点而异.